Tiffin University Art Team
At Tiffin University, Arts Administration/Visual Arts students have the opportunity to have real-world experiences right on campus. Students are a part of the TU Art Team, which produces visual arts-related work on campus, including...
- Working with the Director of the Diane Kidd Gallery on production of professional art exhibits
- Graphic design for performing arts events
- Photographing and videotaping arts events on campus
- Teaching children’s workshops
- Conducting educational tours and workshops for area schools
- Creating art for the university and community
The Arts Administration curriculum offers a blend of business, marketing, and arts courses that prepare students for success. The interdisciplinary approach is flexible, offering electives within the core business courses to concentrate in more depth on areas of specific interest. The Visual Arts concentration focuses on emerging digital media as well as studio art and art history, and offers specific arts management and audience development skills. The program prepares students for future careers within nonprofit and for-profit arts and cultural organizations, including galleries, museums, arts councils, auction houses, film societies, and art education programs.
For more information about the degree program, contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419.448.3427.